I Love Burnsville Week: Appliances/Electronics Drop-Off Event
The Appliances/Electronics Drop-Off Event during I Love Burnsville Week will be Saturday, June 2, from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the City of Burnsville Maintenance Facility, 13713 Frontier Court.
People can bring their unwanted appliances and electronics to the Burnsville Maintenance Center for low-cost and environmentally-safe disposal. The city will also have drop-off stations for mattresses/box springs, scrap metal items and bicycles. See below for items that will be accepted. Be prepared to pay at time of drop-off; cash or check only.
• $5 to drop-off an appliance such as a clothes washer, dryer, hot water heater, garbage disposal, trash compactor, range/stove, air conditioner, heat pump, refrigerator/freezer, furnace, microwave, dehumidifier, or dishwasher.
• $10 to drop-off a television 13-inch and under
• $15 to drop-off a television between 14- and 19-inch
• $25 to drop-off a television larger than 19-inch
• $20 to drop-off a computer monitor
• $3 per item to drop-off miscellaneous electronics such as VCRs, DVD players, computers, computer accessories, stereos, digital cameras, fax equipment, or electronic gaming systems.
• No charge to drop-off cell phones or computer keyboards
• $15 to drop-off a mattress or box spring
• No charge to drop-off scrap metal items such as lawn mowers, snow blowers or power tools (fluids MUST be drained).
• No charge to drop-off unwanted bicycles in any condition to be refurbished and donated.
• Items NOT accepted at this event: hazardous waste (aerosols, batteries, cleaners, paint, light bulbs, pesticides, etc.), furniture, construction/demolition materials, vacuum cleaners or tires.