Robert Trail Library programs
Robert Trail Library, 14395 S. Robert Trail, Rosemount, has planned the following programs. Call (651) 480-1200 for more information.
• Clare Vanderpool, author of “Moon Over Manifest,” Rosemount’s One Book, One City selection, will speak at the Steeple Center, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9.
• Family Story Times, 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Thursdays, Oct. 11, 18 and 25. Stories, music, activities and play time appropriate to all ages.
• Family Caregiving seminar, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11. Presented by Senior Linkage.
• Online Job Search, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12. Presented by WorkForce. Registration required.
• Learn to Knit, ages 8 to 12, 2:30 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13. Knit a woolly bookmark. Registration required.
• Baby Story Time, 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17. Stories, bounces, songs and playtime for children newborn to 24 months.
• Starship Artemis, teens, 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20. Join the crew of the Starship Artemis, a networked game where players take the roles of starship bridge officers. Registration required.
• Know Your Money: Investing for the Future, teens, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25. Learn how smart money decisions can impact your life, why investing in your education, skills and experience pays off big, and how the power of compound interest can turn $1,000 into $1 million.
• Stage Combat with Steppingstone Theatre, teens, 3:30 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27. Learn how to fake a fight without anyone getting hurt. Registration required.
• Author Allison McGhee, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30. Join McGhee in a discussion about her book, “Shadow Baby,” in the library meeting room.