The Heritage Library in Lakeville will host the following children’s programs:
• Storytime for 2s & 3s, 10:30 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 6, 13, 20 and 27. For children ages 2 and 3 and their caregivers and siblings.
• Storytime for 4s, 5s & 6s, 11:30 a.m. to noon Wednesdays, Feb. 6, 13, 20 and 27. Caregivers and younger siblings may attend.
• Baby Storytime, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 22. Stories, songs, bounces and playtime for children newborn to 24 months and their caregivers.
• Library Picnic, noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1, in the meeting room. A program of stories, songs and activities will follow the picnic at about 12:30 p.m. For children of all ages and their caregivers.
• Books and Beyond: Valentine Fun, 10:15 to 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11. A program of stories and a craft about Valentine’s Day presented by the ISD 194 ECFE Advisory Council. For children up to age 6 and their caregivers.
• Indoor Chalk Art, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Feb. 4. Draw with chalk on long paper “sidewalks” in the meeting room. For children of all ages and their caregivers.
• Sing Play and Learn with MacPhail, 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5. Presented by MacPhail Center for Music. For children up to age 5 and their caregivers. Registration required.
• Papercrafts for Children, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 15. For children ages 3 to 12 and their caregivers. Choose from many possible projects.
• Waggin’ Tales, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23. Children ages 5 to 12 can read to a therapy dog.
These library programs are free. For more information, call (952) 891-0360.