To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: email@example.com.
Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, April 24, 4:30-6:30 p.m., open house on Highway 77 Managed Lane/Cedar Grove Transit Station, Dakota County Western Service Center Atrium, 14955 Galaxie Ave., Apple Valley. Information: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/hwy77managedlanes/.
• Thursday, May 9, 6:30-11 p.m., The Great Gatsby Gala, Enjoy, 15435 Founders Lane, Apple Valley. Tickets: $100. Contact the chamber at 952-432-8422 for table pricing.
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, May 8, 8 a.m.-9 p.m., AM Coffee Break, Bachmann & Associates, 1500 McAndrews Road W., Burnsville.
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, April 23, 4:30-6:30 p.m., open house on Highway 77 Managed Lane/Cedar Grove Transit Station, Eagan City Hall, 3830 Pilot Knob Road, Eagan. Information: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/hwy77managedlanes/.
• Tuesday, April 23, 5-7 p.m., open house for Ruthe Batulis, Mendakota Country Club, 2075 Mendakota Road, Mendota Heights. Cost: $15. RSVP to Jessy Annoni at 651-288-9202.
• Thursday, April 25, 7:30-9 a.m., Breakfast With Champions, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1950 Rahncliff Court, Eagan. Speaker: Sam Richter, sales and marketing expert. Cost: $20 for members, $30 for nonmembers. Registration required. Information: Jessy Annoni at 651-288-9202.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Friday, April 19, 11 a.m.-noon, grand opening, Master Tailor, Lakeville Crossing, 160th Street, Lakeville. Free. Information: Jessica Peterson, 651-265-7885.
• Thursday, April 25, 6-8 p.m., Spring Walk of Fashion by the Downtown Lakeville Retail Committee at the Lakeville Area Arts Center. Free admission, but reservations requested by April 20 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-985-0517.
District 196 Community Education will offer the following business classes. Registration information: www.district196.org/ce/.
• Tuesday, April 23, 6:30-8:30 p.m., How to Start Your Own Business, Falcon Ridge Middle School, $29.
• Tuesday, April 30, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Marketing Strategies and Ideas, Falcon Ridge Middle School, $29.