To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: email@example.com.
Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, Oct. 22, 9:30-10 a.m., ribbon cutting, Jay F. Jeweler, 7587 W. 148th St., Apple Valley.
• Thursday, Oct. 24, 5-7 p.m., Business After Hours, Anchor Bank, 14665 Galaxie Ave., Apple Valley. Information: Kristy Cleveland at 952-432-8422, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, Oct. 9, 7:30-9:30 a.m., AM Coffee Break – Bus Tour, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 13901 Fairview Drive, Burnsville. Take bus to DARTS, 1645 Marthaler Lane, West St. Paul. Free. RSVP required: Maranda at 952-898-5642 or email@example.com.
• Friday, Oct. 11, 4 p.m., open house and Business After Hours, Country Cabinets, 28010 Foliage Ave. S., Northfield. Free. Information: Mary Mittelstaedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, Oct. 8, 7:30-9 a.m., ISD 196 Candidate Forum, Rosemount City Hall, 2875 145th St. W., Rosemount. RSVP: Jessy Annoni, 651-288-9202, email@example.com.
• Thursday, Oct. 10, 8-9 a.m., Eagan Coffee Break, Minnwest Bank, 1150 Yankee Doodle Road, Eagan. Information: Jessy Annoni, 651-288-9202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Friday, Oct. 4, 8:20-9:20 a.m., Teacher Appreciation Breakfast, John F. Kennedy Elementary School.
• Wednesday, Oct. 9, noon to 1 p.m., ribbon cutting, Dressing Room Dojo, 17729 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville.
• Thursday, Oct. 10, 4:30-6:30 p.m., After Hours, Downtown Lakeville Business Association, Market Plaza, downtown Lakeville.
• Friday, Oct. 11, 4-6 p.m., After Hours, Country Cabinets, 28010 Foliage Ave. S., Northfield.
• Wednesday, Oct. 16, 8-10 a.m., Seminar: Improving Your Leadership Communication, Buck Hill, 15400 Buck Hill Road, Burnsville. Speaker: Jim Bohn, Pro/Axios. Cost: $20 members, $30 nonmembers. RSVP by Oct. 9. Registration required. Information: Linda or Michele at email@example.com.
• Saturday, Oct. 26, 2-4 p.m., Downtown Lakeville Business Association Trick or Treat, Post Office Mall.