Shop Hop, a series of holiday-themed craft sales, will be held this weekend in Dakota County and beyond.
A variety of crafts, vendors, and food will be offered by local community groups.
Sales will be at the following locations Saturday, Nov. 2:
• Craft, Quilt, and Bake Sale, Farmington Lutheran Church, 20600 Akin Road, Farmington, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – 27 vendors, pottery, jewelry, birdhouses, knitting, crochet and quilted items.
• Craft Fair, Cobblestone Square, 15848 Emperor Ave., Apple Valley, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – inaugural sale.
• Holiday Boutique and Lefse Sale, Grace Lutheran Church, 7800 W. County Road 42, Apple Valley, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – more than 50 vendors, gifts: hand crafted items, jewelry, toys, books, bags, accessories, gift baskets, pet items, soap, American Girl doll clothes, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and much more; food: fresh authentic lefse, lunch, baked goods.
• Fair Trade Sale, St. John Neumann Church, 4030 Pilot Knob Road, Eagan, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – handcrafts and food items made by economically disadvantaged artisans and farmers, with proceeds to benefit these makers and growers.
• Holiday Boutique, Christ Lutheran Church, 1930 Diffley Road, Eagan, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – 23rd annual sale, wide variety of items for purchase, bake sale of pies, breads, salsa, jellies/jams, snack mixes.
• Holiday Festival, Lutheran Church of the Ascension, 1801 E. Cliff Road, Burnsville, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – crafts from local artisans, bake sale, lunch, and chocolate lover’s fantasy.
• The Annual Craft Fair at Mary, Mother of the Church, 3333 E. Cliff Road, Burnsville, will be on two days – Nov. 2, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Nov. 3, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. – more than 70 crafters, food and beverages sold by Burnsville Lions Club, with proceeds donated to Armful of Love.
Two other sales are being held outside Dakota County on Nov. 2.
• Fall Festival, House of Prayer Lutheran Church, 7625 Chicago Ave. S., Richfield, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – crafts, vendors, raffle, bake sale, luncheon.
• Artisan Fair, Chanhassen Recreation Center, 2310 Coulter Blvd., Chanhassen, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – wide variety of local crafts, including home and holiday décor, knitted creations, fashion accessories, paper crafts, pottery, woodcarving, pet items, paintings and photography.