To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: email@example.com.
Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce events:
• Thursday, April 17, Joint Chamber Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., Lakeview Bank Legacy Awards, 9725 163rd St. W., Lakeville. Free. Information: Kristy Cleveland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-432-8422.
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, April 23, 7:30-9 a.m., South Metro Young Professionals, Ames Center, 12600 Nicollet Ave., Burnsville. Speaker Jon Schmidt shares his story of summiting Mount Rainier with his father and the incredible life lessons learned along the way. Registration required. Information: Jina at email@example.com.
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, April 15, noon to 1:30 p.m., Meet the Chamber, DCR Chamber Office, 1121 Town Centre Drive, Suite 102, Eagan. Registration required. Information: 651-288-9202.
• Wednesday, April 16, 8-9 a.m., Farmington Coffee Break, Trinity Care Center, 3410 213th St. W., Farmington. All DCRC members welcome. Free. Registration required. Information: Chelsea Johnson at 651-288-9202.
• Friday, April 18, 7:30-9 a.m., Legislative Breakfast Series – Policy, Politics and Pundits, The Commons on Marice, 1380 Marice Drive, Eagan. Cost: $25. Registration required. Information: Vicki Stute at 651-288-9201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Friday, April 11, 8-9 a.m., Teacher Appreciation Visit, Oak Hills Elementary School.
• Friday, April 11, 8-8:30 a.m., Minnesota Chamber webcast, chamber conference room.
• Saturday, April 12, 8-10:30 a.m., Downtown Lakeville Easter Egg Scramble & Breakfast with the Bunnies at Heritage Center. Information: 952-985-4600 or http://downtownlakeville.com.
• Tuesday, April 15, 11:30 a.m., State of the City Address, Crystal Lake Golf Club, 16725 Innsbrook Drive. No walk-ins.
• Thursday, April 17, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Networking After Hours, Legacy Awards, Lakeview Bank, 9725 163rd St. W.