To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Thursday, Aug. 3, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Business After Hours, Roasted Pear, 14200 Nicollet Ave., Burnsville. Information: Tricia Andrews at email@example.com.
• Monday, Aug. 7, 8:45-9:45 a.m., ribbon cutting, Hobby Lobby, 1300 County Road 42 W., Burnsville. Grand opening begins at 9 a.m. Information: Tricia Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wednesday, Aug. 9, 8-9 a.m., AM Coffee Break, King and Companies Inc., 150 E. Travelers Trail, Suite C, Burnsville. Free to attend. Information: Tricia Andrews at email@example.com.
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Thursday, Aug. 3, 5-10 p.m., Emerging Leaders – Saints Game, CHS Field, 360 Broadway St., St. Paul. Event for emerging leaders under 40. Open networking 5-7 p.m. at 333 on the Park; 7-10 p.m. Saints game. Cost: $25 members, $30 nonmembers; includes appetizers, drinks and game ticket. Registration required. Information: 651-288-9203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Thursday, Aug. 10, 8-9 a.m., Coffee Break, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 3635 Crestridge Drive, Eagan. Open to all members. Registration required. Free to attend. Information: Emily Corson at 651-288-9202 or email@example.com.
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Thursday, Aug. 10, 4:30-6:30 p.m., After Hours, 10 Year Celebration – The Travel Authority, 17702 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville. Registration required. Information: Shanen Corlett at 952-469-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Networking International events:
• Leads to Referrals Chapter of BNI meets 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays at Vivo Restaurant, 15435 Founders Lane, Apple Valley. Information: Helen Peterson, 952-412-0265.