The Burnsville Chamber Business Person of the Year is a distinguished award reserved for individuals that have given extraordinary service to the Burnsville Chamber and the community. These individuals have made a terrific difference in Burnsville and the Chamber welcomes the opportunity to celebrate their contribution.
The 2016 Burnsville Business Person of the Year was Dennis Diessner from Kraus-Anderson Insurance.
Dennis has been a longtime community leader and Chamber member and served as the chair of the board for the Burnsville Chamber in 2012.
The 2017 Burnsville Business Person of the Year will be announced at the Chamber Gala on Dec. 7.
What is the criteria for the Business Person of the Year?
• Active member of the Burnsville Chamber of Commerce
• Burnsville business or branch
• Position of authority or responsibility in their business
• Active interest in the betterment of the business community
• Active interest in community affairs
• Recognized as a leader in the community
• Successful in their own business
• Business or professional person
• Cannot be an elected official
• Cannot be a current Burnsville Chamber of Commerce Board Director