To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: [email protected].
Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, Sept. 19, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Chamber Luncheon – “Topics from the Top,” GrandStay Conference Center, 7083 153rd St. W., Apple Valley. Speakers: Frank Weidner, president and CEO, Wings Financial; Bill Gray, president, Uponor North America. Cost: $20. RSVP required at [email protected].
• Thursday, Sept. 21, 5-7 p.m., Business After Hours, Dog Day Getaway, 14607 Felton Court, Suite 101, Apple Valley. Free for members and their guests. No RSVP required.
• Friday, Sept. 29, 4-9 p.m., Oktoberfest, Kelley Park, Apple Valley. Free admission. Live music; beer, wine and food available for purchase. Information: [email protected].
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Saturday, Sept. 16, Burnsville Community Home Show, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Mary Mother of the Church, 3333 Cliff Road E., Burnsville. Information: burnsvillehomeshow.com or Facebook (Burnsvillechamber).
• Tuesday, Sept. 19, 4-6 p.m., Women Empowered “30 Second Elevator Speech” Network Social, Clive’s Roadhouse, 13050 Aldrich Ave. S., Burnsville. Cost: $10 members, $15 nonmembers. Information: Tricia Andrews at [email protected].
• Friday, Sept. 22, 8-9:30 a.m., Networking Breakfast, Burnsville Center. Park at Macy’s upper level entrance 3. Free; RSVP to save your spot. Information: Tricia Andrews at [email protected].
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2:30 p.m., Emerging Leaders – Fall Cleanup. The Emerging Leaders group is partnering with DARTS to tackle a large fall cleanup project in Apple Valley. The project will be followed by a 4:30 p.m. happy hour and social networking. Cost: $20 members, $25 nonmembers. Information: Kelli Morgen at 651-288-9202 or [email protected].
• Tuesday, Sept. 26, 8-9 a.m., Coffee Break, Ohana Home & Design, 720 Main St., Suite 107, Mendota Heights. Free to attend. Information: Kelli Morgen at 651-288-9202 or [email protected].
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Wednesday, Sept. 20, 4:30-5:30 p.m., ribbon cutting, Lakeville Advanced Dental Care, 17600 Cedar Ave., Lakeville. Information: Shanen Corlett at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
• Thursday, Sept. 21, 4:30-6:30 p.m., After Hours – Citizen’s Bank Oktoberfest, 18476 Kenrick Ave., Lakeville. Citizen’s is launching WooHoo Banking and giving away $1,500 in prizes. RSVP by Sept. 15; Joy Sharp, 952-469-1919 or [email protected]. Information: Jeanne Hutter at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
• Tuesday, Sept. 26, 5-9 p.m., Bowl for Education, Bowlero – Lakeville. Cost: $200, team of four bowlers; $50, individual bowler. Information: Amy Green at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
• Wednesday, Sept. 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., State of the School Luncheon, Brackett’s Crossing Country Club, 17976 Judicial Road, Lakeville. Cost: $25 early registration, $30 members,\ $35 nonmembers. Information: Amy Green at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
• Thursday, Sept. 28, 4-6 p.m., ribbon cutting (4:15 p.m.), Zika Chiropractic, 17652 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville. Family-friendly with food and games. Information: Shanen Corlett at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
Encourage Her Network events:
• Monday, Sept. 18, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Signature Women’s Networking Luncheon: The power of gratitude with Josie Robinson, author of “The Gratitude Jar: A Simple Guide to Creating Miracles,” Hyatt Regency Hotel, 3200 E. 81st St., Bloomington. Cost: $30 members, $50 nonmembers ($60 at the door). Information/registration: encouragehernetwork.com.
Business Networking International events:
• Leads to Referrals Chapter of BNI meets 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays at Vivo Restaurant, 15435 Founders Lane, Apple Valley. Information: Helen Peterson, 952-412-0265.