To submit items for the Business Calendar, email: [email protected].
Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce events:
• Thursday, May 25, 4:30-6:30 p.m., NEXT Leaders (Young Professionals) Networking Happy Hour, Vivo Kitchen, 15435 Founders Lane, Apple Valley. RSVP/information: Fabiana at [email protected].
• Tuesday, June 6, 7:30-9 a.m., Coffee Connection, Title Boxing Club, 7630 160th St., Lakeville. Free. Information: Fabiana at [email protected].
Burnsville Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, May 23, 4-6 p.m., Women Empowered – Self Defense with David Younglove, Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, 14201 Nicollet Ave. S., Burnsville. Cost: $10 members, $15 nonmembers. Information: Tricia Andrews at [email protected].
• Monday, June 5, 10:30 a.m., Chamber Golf Classic, The Wilds Golf Club, 3151 Wilds Ridge, Prior Lake. Cost: $175 per golfer. Registration required. Information: Katie Schneider at [email protected].
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce events:
• Tuesday, May 23, 8-9 a.m., Coffee Break, MRCI WorkSource, 15191 Boulder Court, Rosemount. Information: Emily Corson at 651-288-9202 or [email protected].
• Wednesday, May 24, 8:30-9 a.m., ribbon cutting, DARTS South St. Paul LOOP, Central Square Community Center, 100 Seventh Ave. N., South St. Paul. Information: Ann Bailey, DARTS president, 651-234-2228 or [email protected].
• Thursday, May 25, 8-9 a.m., Mendota Heights Business Council, White Pine Senior Living of Mendota Heights, 745 S. Plaza Ave., Mendota Heights. Free, but RSVP requested. Open to members and nonmembers. Information: Vicki Stute at 651-452-9872 or [email protected].
Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce events:
• Monday, May 22, 11 a.m., Chamber Golf Tournament, Brackett’s Crossing Country Club, 17976 Judicial Road, Lakeville. Information: Amy Green at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
• Tuesday, May 23, 2-3 p.m., Ambassador – Anniversary Visits. Information: Shanen Corlett at 952-469-2020 or [email protected].
Encourage Her Network events:
• Monday, June 19, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Signature Women’s Networking Luncheon, Hyatt Regency Hotel, 3200 E. 81st St., Bloomington. Speaker: Pam Lundell, co-host of the 98.5 KTIS Morning Show with Pam and Andy. Cost: $30 members, $50 nonmembers ($60 at the door). Information/registration: encouragehernetwork.com.
Business Networking International events:
• Leads to Referrals Chapter of BNI meets 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays at Vivo Restaurant, 15435 Founders Lane, Apple Valley. Information: Helen Peterson, 952-412-0265.